We offer a continually expanding range of activities and services from our Battersea centre which are open to the public. Most of our core services are free, however we expect a donation from those able to pay. Charges generally apply to services offered by external providers.
We currently provide:
Mentoring and business development counselling for Carney's Community participants. Contact us to find out about getting involved with our charity.
- Boxing fitness sessions: for 11-30 year olds on Mondays and Wednesdays from 5-8pm.
- Ladies only boxing fitness sessions: for 11-25 year olds on Tuesdays from 5.30-7.30pm (from 5 May).
- Full boxing fitness sessions details here.
- Get Fit Fast: fun weekly sessions for under 11's with a combination of fitness based games and non-contact boxing drills. This project embraces and develops the playground fun that children have in schools. These workshops are in partnership with Carney’s Community. Every Saturday at 1.30pm.
- One-on-one and small classes run by qualified boxing fitness coaches and personal trainers. Charges apply and need to be agreed between trainer and client. Contact us for more information.
Meeting rooms for hire: We have a large and a small meeting room for hire at competitive prices. Contact Matthew for more details on 020 7228 0506.
- Supreme Sound Studios (run by by Sunnie, an ex-Carney's Community participant turned mentor and volunteer) offers commercial music studio sessions at affordable prices for local music talent. Email SupremeSoundStudios1[at]gmail.com for details.
- R3D provide multi-media workshops including design and photography. Charges apply.
Vocational courses: short Construction Skills Certification Scheme (CSCS) courses, Adult Social Care and Retail are delivered by Renasi - call 020 3418 0420 and ask for Carney's Community centre courses.